Imagining the New World
Technology and society are changing fast and the covid 19 crisis has accelerated those changes to warp speed. We have suddenly been teleported to a new world and the old ways of thinking and acting are of limited value. Leaders now must focus on the key questions: ‘what is our core mission’ and ‘what is our value’?
The organisations which prosper will all share the same characteristics:
- A clear vision of their new future
- No sentimentality about the past
- A realistic plan to make necessary changes, including how it will be financed
- An appreciation of the many ways they are of value to different people
- A relentless focus on donors, audiences and customers
Efesai works creatively with its clients, bringing experience and an outside view. Re-imagining how your organisation works and then creating concrete plans.
- Identifying the DNA of your organisation – what is essential and what can you let go?
- Imagining new ways of delivering your mission to the world
- Scenario exercises