Not all cultural and non-profit organisations will survive the Covid crisis. Some will emerge stronger than before. The organisations which prosper will all share the same characteristics:
- A clear vision of their new future
- No sentimentality about the past
- A realistic plan to make necessary changes, including how it will be financed
- An appreciation of the many ways they are of value to different people
- A relentless focus on donors, audiences and customers
We engage with leaders in the cultural, education, and social sectors to help you emerge stronger than before. We have decades of experience as creative-thinkers, strategists and business planners.
Our experience and business creativity helps you to be better at making the world better
Our History and Network
Our business history stretches back over many years, across many countries in all non-profit sectors and in the commercial world too.
Our team has extensive experience and we can call on a wide network of professionals covering specialist areas.
We offer our experience, creativity and strategic thinking so you can be better at making the world better.
Phone, email, zoom skype, facetime – you choose!